Why Spend More?
DIY and Save Thousands!
Over the years our customers have saved thousands of dollars with our do-it-yourself kits.
Our kits come with the shell’s installation manual and dig specifications. If you are unable to DIY, we would be happy to refer you to an independent installer depending on your area.
We are located in Shallotte, NC, our distribution lot is
the largest pool stock yard in the Southeast.
For more information, please fill out the contact form below or give us a call to schedule an appointment. If you would like to stop by and view our shells, we are open by appointment only.
We look forward to talking with you soon.
For more info please contact pool specialist:
DIY Pool Equipment Package
All you need to get your pool ready to use after installation
Hayward PLP-4 electrical box (brain/ control center)
1 Hayward Pump
S-220 T Sand Filter
T-3 Salt Generator
Anchor Plate With Extensions
LED Color Light
Pool Maintenance Kit
3x3 Equipment Pad
3-way Jandy Valve
Flex Hose + Hard Pipe 1.5" Schedule 40
1.5" PVC Fittings Schedule 40
Salt + Sand For Filter
Skimmer, returns, and main drain(s) installed on shell
Our DIY Kits are complete packages
Financing your dream pool can be simple and easy! Click on either of these logos to be redirected to their company’s sites to learn more.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Some of the Wonderful People Who Have Purchased Our Pools Over the Years
--Laura and David Hughes
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any other questions, please call or contact us here.
Why should I choose a fiberglass pool?
– Fiberglass pools are the least expensive pool on the market to maintain.
– Longest warranty- Premium Fiberglass Pools come with a 50-year warranty.
– Quick Installation time- installs in days compared to weeks and months as other types of pools.
Why choose salt water over chlorine to sanitize my pool?
• With the salt generator, the chlorine levels are not as high, therefore the potential for skin and eye irritation are reduced.
• Because it is treated, the water will actually be “softer” — similar to how in-home water treatment systems convert hard water by neutralizing minerals.
• Cost of salt is less expensive than chlorine. Salt systems literally save you hundreds of dollars per year.
What do we need to get started on our pool project with Beach Pools and Spas?
We will also need a site plan/plot plan of your property that shows your house on your lot with all dimensions.
This plan helps determine the best sized pool for your yard, best placement area of the pool and equipment, and it is what is needed for obtaining your pool permit. If you do not have a copy of this, contact us for help in obtaining one.
Are we able to customize our fiberglass pool?
-Pool color options- EcoFinish high performance pool coatings
-Perimeter tile for the waterline
-Spill Spas and Tanning Ledges
-Jets- are able to be added to the built-in seats
-Heaters- available in gas or electric
-Covers- solar and safety mesh
-Deck Jets and Water Features
Contact Beach Pools & Spas
Send Us a Message…
Email, Text or Give Us a Call
1143 Whiteville Rd NW
Phone / Text